This week Ray Lasala of Stevens Creek Kia gave his classification. His knowledge of the automobile industry and break down of the costs involved in car sales was very helpful. Make sure to think of him when you or friends are buying or selling a car!
- What Shows are you into? American Pickers
- What is your claim to fame? Honesty
- Are you usually early or late? Exactly
- What is your dream car? Corvette
- Where would you rather be from? Italy
- What songs do you have completely memorized? Country Roads
- What would you rate a 10/10? My Parents
- What is your favorite genre of book? Sound of Music
- What’s the furthest you have been from home? Dubai
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting of the Tri-Valley Executives’ Association will be held on October 10th at Vic’s All-Star Kitchen at 7:00am.
Greeters will Be: Josh Cherry of Big O Tires and Larry Brumm of Real Estate Appraisal
Classification: Tony Pastran of Patriot Pest Control
October 9th: Pleasanton Chamber mixer at Campo di Bocce, 175 E. Vineyard Avenue, Livermore 5-7 PM
October 10th: Tony Pastran of Patriot Pest Control
October 17th: Classification Needed
October 24th: Kevin Lee of Wrecking Ball
October 31st: Darlene Crane of RPM Mortgage
Rich Gobbell of Northern Lights Electric is an official New Member!
The pot of the 50/50 raffle is $175 with a 4 white Marbles, 1 blue Marble and 1 Red Marble (Takes the Pot)