I am so thankful to be the Executive Director of this group! You have taught me so much over the past two years and have been a joy to represent and support. Enjoy time with your family and friends! I hope to see you ALL at our Annual Holiday Party on December 5th! – Tess
Thursday, December 5th 6 PM McNamara’s Steak & Seafood Spouses + Kids invited, Holiday Party Attire Requested$60 per person Bring payment to the party or mail. Click HERE to RSVP!
This week Jim Pease of Pease Tax and Accounting gave his classification. Jim provides a wide range of services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. At Pease Tax & Accounting Services, Inc., they strive to meet each client’s specific needs in planning for the future and achieving their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment.
1. What shows are you into? Netflix miniseries like “Chernobyl”
2. What’s your claim to fame? A loving wife and four grown responsible children that still like to spend time with their Dad
3. Are you usually early or late? Early
4. What’s your dream car? One that runs efficiently for fifteen years
5. Where would you rather be from? When I was young I wanted to be from South Bend, Indiana because I followed Notre Dame football.
6. What songs have you completely memorized? The Autumn Wind is a Raider
7. What would you rate a 10/10? Biographies written Ron Chernow
8. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie? Historical
9. What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home? Germany
10. What is the most heartwarming thing you have ever seen? The birth of our children
11. What is something you like to do the old fashioned way? Read a book
A special thanks to Chuck Eggers for holding Maverick! #BabyWhisperer
NEXT MEETING: The next REGULAR meeting of the Tri-Valley Executives’ Association will be held on December 12th at Vic’s All-Star Kitchen at 7:00 am.
Greeters will Be: Dave Sanchez of B & S Hacienda and Ray Lasala of Stevens Creek Kia
Classification: Rich Gobbell of Northern Lights Electric Inc.
November 28th: No Meeting – Enjoy Thanksgiving
December 5th: No Morning Meeting 🎊 Christmas Party
December 12th: Rich Gobbell of Northern Lights Electric Inc.
December 19th: White Elephant Gift Exchange
December 26th: No Meeting
January 2nd: No Meeting
The pot of the 50/50 raffle is back to $64 with 9 white Marbles, 3 blue Marble, and 1 Red Marble (Takes the Pot)