This week Barry Winston of Amador Valley Optometry gave his classification. Think of Barry when for all your eye care needs!
1. What shows are you into? “Star Trekie”
2. What’s your claim to fame? Still Working on it
3. Are you usually early or late? Early
4. What’s your dream car? ’56 Chevy
5. Where would you rather be from? Hawaii
6. What songs have you completely memorized? Most Oldies from the 50’s
7. What would you rate a 10/10? Tiger Woods Golf Swing
8. What’s your favorite genre of book or movie? Mystery
9. What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home? Thailand
10. What is the most heartwarming thing you have ever seen? Grandaughter playing with new puppy
11. What is something you like to do the old fashioned way? Guess!
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting of the Tri-Valley Executives’ Association will be held on November 7th at Vic’s All-Star Kitchen at 7:00 am.
Greeters will BeDan Brown of Onstad’s Insurance and Nancy Glattof Impeccable Home Cleaning Classification: Chuck Eggers of Barons Jewelers
November 7th: Chuck Eggers of Barons Jewelers
November 13th: Pleasanton Chamber Fall Tradeshow Mixer Hosted by the Alameda County Fairgrounds
November 14th: Nancy Glatt of Impeccable Home Cleaning
November 21st: Jim Pease of Pease Tax and Accounting
November 28th: No Meeting – Enjoy Thanksgiving
December 5th: No Morning Meeting Christmas Party
December 12th: Rich Gobbell of Northern Lights Electric
December 19th: White Elephant Gift Exchange
December 26th: No Meeting
January 2nd: No Meeting
Welcome, Bob Clifford of California Design Build to the Tri-Valley Executive Association!
Last week Wayne Yeaw took home the pot of $297!
The pot of the 50/50 raffle is back to $50 with a 10 white Marble, 5 blue Marble and 1 Red Marble (Takes the Pot)