- What Shows are you into? Greys Anatomy, All the Chicagos, Med Fire PD.
- Are you usually early or late? Early
- What is your dream car? Denali
- What would you rate a 10/10? Living in Pleasanton
- What songs have you completely memorized? Children’s Songs for the Grandbabies
- What is something you like to do the old fashion way? Cook Sunday Meals for the Family.
NEXT MEETING: The next meeting of the Tri-Valley Executives’ Association will be held on October 24th at Vic’s All-Star Kitchen at 7:00am.
Greeters will Be Thomas Tong of Tomas Watch Repair and Jim Pease of Pease Tax and Accounting. Classification: Kevin Lee of Wrecking Ball
October 24th: Kevin Lee of Wrecking Ball
October 31st: Need Classification
November 7th: Chuck Eggers of Barrons Jewelers
November 13th: Pleasanton Chamber Fall Tradeshow Mixer Hosted by the Alameda County Fairgrounds
November 14th: Nancy Glatt of Impeccable Home Cleaning
November 21st: Jim Pease of Pease Tax and Accounting
November 28th: No Meeting – Enjoy Thanksgiving
December 5th: No Morning Meeting Christmas Party
December 12th: Rich Gobbell of Northern Lights Electric
December 19th: White Elephant Gift Exchange
December 26th: No Meeting
January 2nd: No Meeting
The pot of the 50/50 raffle is $228 with a 2 white Marbles, 1 blue Marble and 1 Red Marble (Takes the Pot)